Siltec offers a large selection of different silicone components available in different shore hardnesses (10-90 Shore A) and colour variations depending on your individual requirements.
As an indication for the ideal use of our silicone components in the construction industry you will find here the possible special features:
- Hardy burning and flame retardant
- Insulating, isolating and thermally separating
- Low toxicity and low flue gas emission
- Temperature resistant (from -100 °C to +300 °C)
- Resistant to all weather, UV and ozone
- Resistant to ageing
- Low percentage of extractables, therefore, no fogging of surfaces
- Talcumized or talc-free on request (for sealing or further processing)
All our silicone parts are manufactures without plasticizers (BPA) and comply with RoHS requirements.